Cycling
On November 12th, I went cycling with my friend. The destination was "Omizuen", which is famous for its autumn leaves. It is about 17 kilometers from Okayama Station.
It was sunny and the temperature was just right. We went through the Kibiji Cycling Road. There were almost no signal, no slopes, and the roads were well prepared and easy to ride. There were rows of autumn leaves and large torii gates along the way. I ate millet dumplings at Kibitsuhiko Shrine. It was a lot of fun along the way.
Ashimori, where the Omizuen is located, is famous in the townscape, and we enjoyed it as well. There were many people, and the autumn leaves and garden were very beautiful. After leaving, we went to the Yasutomi Ranch. It is near the garden. We ate gelato. It was very delicious.
I was a little tired that day, but it was a lot of fun cycling. Why don't you go there too? You can go by mamachari. The cherry blossoms are likely to bloom beautifully in spring. It's sure to be fun.
Sightseeing is effective way to refresh our mind. I haven't been sightseeing for a while, so I want to do it.
返信削除Okayama Prefecture is easy to cycle because there are few hills.
返信削除