Brack tea

Do you like black tea? 
Lately, I have been addicted to it.
Since I was in elementary or junior high school, I have liked brack tea. But recently I have been to cafes and drunk delicious brack tea more often, so I have been become liking it more.
When I am in my home, I often brew tea by myself. To make more delicious, I warm up the cup before pouring hot water, cover the cup with a lid, and extract on time.
However, its taste is not as delicious as cafes.
What shoud I do to brew more delicios tea? If you can make delicios tea, please teach me.
Brack tea tastes and smells very good. There are many flavors of brack tea, but I recommed you "Assam". I feel this is the easiest to drink.
Why don't you drink brack tea?

コメント

  1. I don't frequently drink black tea. So I want to try Assam!

    返信削除
  2. I know that "Kotya" in Japanese is called "black tea" in English for the first time!
    I like black tea but haven't brew it myself. It's seems enjoyable!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduction

FIFA World Cup