Introduction

Hello! 

I am Minaho Yamasaki, from Ushimado, Okayama. I belong to the Faculty of Engineering.

I like reading books, playing games, watching anime, listening to music, and soccer. 

Especially, I can say that if books and music disappeared from this world, I would not be able to stand it. Everyday I enjoy books and music.

My favorite books are "SAO", "86", and "Violet Evergarden". My favorite artisits are "ReoNa", "Cö shu Nie", "TK from Ling tosite sigure" and so on. These are very interesting story or music, so I want more people to know. And if you already like these, I want to talk about these.

And, my home town, Ushimado is very beautiful place and has become more popular. There are sea and mountains, old streets, and stylish cafes and restaurants. Ushimado is a small town, but has a lot of attractive places to visit. I encourage you to visit.

Nice to meet you.



コメント

  1. I have never been to Ushimado Town and would like to go there if I have a chance.

    返信削除
  2. I'm from Okayama too!! Let me know your favorite cafes in Ushimado next time.

    返信削除
  3. I have been to Ushimado Town.It was very beautiful place.

    返信削除
  4. I think "SAO" is good book too. I haven't heard your favorite artist's name, so I try listening they.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

FIFA World Cup

Brack tea