FIFA World Cup

 Now, The Qatar World Cup is being held. It is an international soccer competition that comes once every four years. Because I like to play and watch soccer, I have been looking forward to it since last year.
 I was only going yo watch the Japanese national team's match because I do not know much about foreign countries. However, I suddenly became interested and opened a page to watch the Iran vs England match on Tuesday night. I watched the game thinking England were good. Then, less than five minutes later, England scored twice! I was very surprised, excited, and fascinated. I could not stop watching the game and finally watched the whole game even though the exam was coming.
 After watching this match, I became looking forward to the match against Germany more and more, and even more so that I wanted to watch all the games, not just the Japan. However, sadly, because I have not studied enough so far, I have to study hard for the exam. How do I do both...?

コメント

  1. I can't decide what to do, which I WANT or I HAVE TO, too.

    返信削除
  2. I was also watching the World Cup. Japan vs. Germany was a very exciting match.

    返信削除
  3. I like soccer too. Let's support Japan together!

    返信削除
  4. England is a very good team and I support them too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduction

Brack tea