Spain vs Japan
On 2 December, the World Cup match between Spain and Japan began at 4 a.m. If Japan wins this match, they will advance to the knockout stages. But Spain is a powerhouse. I thought it would be tough for Japan to win, and I thought it would be a draw at best. However, Japan defeated Germany. I was a little hopeful that maybe Japan would win.
There were many situations in the match where Japan had to defend. Spain were able to score a goal early, so I think it will be impossible to turn it around. However, things changed a lot in the second half when Japan changed players. Thanks to good defence by Maeda and Ito, Doan scored. In addition, Mitoma did not give up and connected the ball, and Tanaka scored an additional goal. If the ball had gone 1.8 millimeters, it wouldn't have been a goal, it was a miracle.
Japan continued to outperform the Spanish onslaught and won 2-1. Japan achieved a second historic victory. They will face Croatia tonight at 24 p.m. Let's all cheer for quater finals for the first time in Japan history!
I was very impressed with this match.
返信削除The Japan national soccer team has been very exciting for us!
返信削除