The foods in Osaka

     Last weekend, I went to Osaka. The main purpose was to go to the Art of Sword Art Online, which is the exhibition of SAO. I really like Sword Art Online and have wanted to go there.

    Of course, the exhibits were very interesting. However the foods I ate in Osaka were also memorable for me on this trip to Osaka.

    After seeing the exhibition, my friend and I went to the Christmas market. Because it originted in Germany, German food and goods are sold there. I bought curry sausage. There were also potatoes on the plate. I ate it, and was amazed. It was very delicious. I thought it was a little too much, but it disappeared from the plate in no time.

    Also, on the second day, I went to Namba for lunch. We had searched for a place to have lunch and decided to go to GOOD SPOON. The cheese hamburger looked delicious, so we ordered it. When the food was brought, the clerk put cheese on the hamburger. Then I ate it, and also impressed. It was so delicious that I could say it was the best dish I have ever eaten. Also, not only the hamburger steak, but also the salad, bread and juice were all very delicious.

    If you go to Osaka, please visit GOOD SPOON. I am sure you will be addicted to it too.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduction

FIFA World Cup

Brack tea