Little Incidents at Christmas Party

     I have a pleasant friend. She has a fun personality, but she has also caused interesting incidents.

    It happened at a Christmas party in our circle. A bingo tournament was held during the party. Of course, the sooner you get bingo, the better the prize. I was with her and another friend, and she was the first to reach. However, although there are holes in her cards, it is not bingo at all. Just the reach was increasing.

    In the meantime, another friend got a bingo, and I got a bingo. The number of people left was decreasing, but she remained in it for a long time. And the last ones left were her and the president of the circle. It was a contest between the current president and the next vice president. Neither of them got into bingo easily, but it was the chairman who got out first.

    She continued to play bingo after that, and I think she eventually had a reach of nearly 10. As the last one, she received all the remaining sweets of the giveaway.

    Is the strength of this bad luck because 2022 was a bad year for her? It was a fun Christmas party in a different way.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduction

FIFA World Cup

Brack tea