My favorite games

    I go to university by train every day. Lately I have a routine on the train. That is, first play the game Arena of Valor, then Sudoku.
    This past year, I have been addicted to Arena of Valor. This is a 5 vs 5 player online game. It may look like a simple game because the field doesn't change, but it's actually quite deep. This includes not only each character's control skill, but also the character's compatibility and overall tactics. The more I play, the more I understand the game, and the more I get stuck in the swamp. Recently, I've become stronger, and my win rate is over 75%, and I've been able to win nearly 40 times in a row. I can't seem to quit this game...
    And after Arena of Valor, Sudoku is what I do. This is another deep game. As I play a lot, I understand the tricks and procedures of how to solve it. Then I will be able to solve more and more difficult qestions. The feeling of accomplishment when solving a difficult qestion is great. Both are very interesting games. If you have the time, I highly recommend giving it a try. You may become addicted like me...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduction

FIFA World Cup

Brack tea